Makeup Starter Kit
Don't know where to start with makeup? No worries, I got you! Here's everything you'll need! You can find all these products at your local Target, Walmart, or Ulta!
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! This is my favorite drugstore brand. They have both dewy and matte formulas to cater to every skin type.
- Concealer: LA Girl Pro has the cheaper concealer known to date! These tubes will run you around $3-$4! I have about 5. I conceal and contour with these!
- Brows: NYX Tame&Frame is the closest you'll get to Anastasia Brow Pomade. They also have pencils!
- Bronzer: Milani Baked Bronzers are my favorite products to use for the glow! I use this as a bronzer, highlight, and eyeshadow!!
- Mascara: Any brand will do! I prefer Maybelline products!
- Eyeliner: An eyeliner can elevate your entire look! I like this felt pen because it allows for easy application for beginners.
- Lips: NYX offers a large selection of lipsticks and glosses. My personal favorite is the butter gloss in Madeline!
- Finishing Spray: You can finish the whole look with ELF Finishing Spray. This product is a steal at $3!!!
This should get you started on your makeup journey!! Check out my YouTube Channel for tips and tricks!